- Access anywhere and anytime. On-premise systems require HR, recruiters and hiring managers to be on-site, but cloud-based systems allow them to retrieve data wherever they’re working, seven days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Easier implementation. Because there’s no on-premise system to install/implement.
- Reduced IT, capital expenses. There’s no on-premise system to implement or maintain.
- Get upgrades quickly. Upgrading an on-premise system can take time and be a significant technical concern, so much so that many companies forego updates. With cloud-based systems, the upgrades are handled the provider, meaning you get quick, easy access to useful new features.
- Integration with other software. Cloud-based systems are becoming easier and easier to integrate with other software, facilitating integration with online job portals, career sites and other SaaS applications. This allows you to access more talent, and to connect your recruiting and HR processes without using an all-in-one system.
- Improved user experience. Not only are quality cloud-based systems customizable for employers’ specific needs, but also having the current version eases training and customer service.
- Shorter-term commitment. With on-premise systems, the work associated with setting up on-site hardware and software is a major enough task that you want any ATS you use to last for years.
Expand job marketing
Improved Applicant Experience
Improve hiring manager engagement
Gain faster applicant processing
- Expedite team completion of onboarding tasks
- Capture new hire information faster
- Automate form review and signatures
- Implement new-hire training roadmap
- Gain strategic overview of all training
- Ensure required training and certifications are up to date
- Manage and track employee training requirements
- Increase feedback and knowledge transfer
- Insight into all facets of recruiting, onboarding, and training
- Identify trends with dashboards and custom reports
- Turn data into actionable insights
- Focus your decision-making