You might be surprised to learn that the country’s best salespeople hail from Iowa. Or that Oregon produces more CEOs than any other state. (We’d be surprised too, since we just made that up.) But what if you actually had predictive insight like that? What if you could screen applicants certain indicative elements, in order to better predict their success with your organization? Well the fact is, you can. Employee assessment tools enable you to use key data points and predictive analytics to refine and improve your recruiting efforts. And when assessment tools are an integrated component of your recruiting solution, the value of both becomes even greater. Let’s learn more.
Assessments help you hire the best
Employee assessments and predictive analytics is changing the way organizations search for, find and retain top talent. When applied to recruiting, these tools help to:
- Screen out candidates lacking key skills
- Identify top talent that demonstrate the competencies required the job
- Provide further insight into key behavioral traits and motivators that individuals bring to the job
- Identify benchmarks to invest in future recruitment efforts for certain skills
Assessments to help your team reach their potential
The value of employee assessments doesn’t end after the hire. You can continue to use various assessment tools to make smart investments in your team – helping every employee find and maximize their strengths. In fact, people who use their strengths every day are six times more likely to be engaged in their work and three times more likely to say they have an excellent quality of life. And we all know how important employee engagement is.
When assessment tools are wisely used among your workforce, they help to:
- Increase motivation and team performance
- Retain key members of staff
- Develop cohesive leadership teams
- Identify future leaders
- Increase sales performance
- Identify applicants’ strengths (and weaknesses) to better align future training
Integration leverages the power of assessments
Once you decide to embrace the value of employee assessment tools, you’ll need a place to securely store the data you’re collecting. That’s where the value of integration comes in. By integrating your recruiting/applicant tracking solution with your assessment solution, you have a single source for the insight and information about your applicants and your personnel. We currently partner with two employee assessment companies: Gallup and Predictive Insight, integrating their assessment tools into Cyber Recruiter, our recruiting/applicant tracking solution.
Integrating an applicant tracking solution like Cyber Recruiter with an employee assessment tool provides a streamlined assessment process, making the results of those assessments more functional, through the ability to:
- Directly take applicants to an assessment survey after they complete an online application
- Email a link to the assessment survey to applicants as desired
- View and share the results of the assessment survey from within Cyber Recruiter
We’d be pleased to share our experience with employee assessment integration. Contact us to start the conversation. For more helpful hiring insights, read our new article – Best Practices Guide – 4 Key Steps to Successful Talent Acquisition