If your organization is struggling with tracking training for your employees, you may be in the market for training management software. Here are a few things to look for when evaluating training management software solutions:
Make sure your students can enroll themselves in the training they need. This enables your students to take ownership in the training process and research shows that students who manage their own training schedule are more likely to attend their scheduled classes.
Give managers and department heads the information they need to stay on top of the training requirements of the people in their groups. This helps managers and students/employees to work together to ensure essential requirements are met on time.
Effectively report on training activities, so you can proactively alert students and managers that requirements with upcoming due dates are met. On time, email driven communication is a great way to ensure students/employees know they have a requirement or credential that is about to expire.
We know that evaluating training management software can be an overwhelming process, so we’ve created this great tool to help you manage all of your requirements and ensure that you get the best solution for your organization. To access this tool, click on the button below.
Expand job marketing
Improved Applicant Experience
Improve hiring manager engagement
Gain faster applicant processing
- Expedite team completion of onboarding tasks
- Capture new hire information faster
- Automate form review and signatures
- Implement new-hire training roadmap
- Gain strategic overview of all training
- Ensure required training and certifications are up to date
- Manage and track employee training requirements
- Increase feedback and knowledge transfer
- Insight into all facets of recruiting, onboarding, and training
- Identify trends with dashboards and custom reports
- Turn data into actionable insights
- Focus your decision-making